Coach | Editor | Instructor
Become the hero of your own story.
New York | Tokyo | Hong Kong | Australia | Singapore
If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.Steve Jobs
As a coach, I help creatives and moms get unstuck by guiding them through an individualized process that involves:
- Asking deep and meaningful questions about what they envision for themselves;
- Identifying their strengths, resources, and sources of inspiration;
- Setting SMART goals that align with their creative pursuits; and
- Holding them accountable to the deliverables they set.
As an editor, I help individual writers with:
- Developmental and structural edits to their stories and
- Realistic deadlines to help manage their expectations around traditional publishing.
- I also help organizations communicate their USP in their voice—across multiple mediums and platforms—to help them meet their strategic communication objectives.
As an instructor, I teach aspiring writers:
- The fundamentals of storytelling;
- The different craft elements utilized in popular fiction and how to employ them in their stories; and
- How to self-edit their work for greater success.
Message me to discuss how you can become the hero of your own story.